Wexford can be accessed from Dublin by using the
- N11 in Stillorgan,
-then the M11 motorway until Gorey,
- the R741 into Wexford Town,
- at the bridge in the town turn left on to the R730 also known as Commercial Quay,
- take the first right turn on to Common Quay Street
- through the Bullring and Cornmarket
-through a small roundabout on to John's Gate Street
-T junction, you will see McGee's If you look right at this point.
We can be accessed from Waterford, Kilkenny and New Ross by the:
- N25 from Carlow/Kilkenny direction
- N11 New Ross/Waterford
. If arriving by train/bus we are 6-minute stroll, taxi service is readily available at the train/bus station if required. We are a 15 minutes’ drive from Rosslare ferry port, Dublin Airport is a 2-hour journey from Wexford, there are two bus service providers to and from Dublin Airport both travelling at very regular intervals. Car Hire companies available a 5-minute drive from the town.